- “Reading Books”: Reading something fun… such as The World Is Flat. This made a difference to my opinion…
- “Hi, New Teacher”: In our union, almost every member has a “teacher”. In fact, this “teacher” is another union member who learns better than the “student”: By this way, we will be better, together.
- “Producing New Problems”: Any of us can “produce” problems for “weekly tests”. On weekly tests, we can get something fun from the problems.
- “Weekly Tests”: Almost every week, we have to take some “small” tests. If we don’t pass the tests, we have to take them again… Until we AK them.
- “Solution Sharing”: After the tests, there are always somebody sharing their solutions. By doing this action, we can learn about the different solutions to each problem.
- So fun…
Above all, I think… the union will get better… (w)